Peacehaven Focus Group

Click on one of the above to report an issue directly to Peacehaven Town Council, Lewes District Council or East Sussex County Council.

How can I help?

If you would like to get involved, we are always looking for capable local people who are willing to help. You can apply to become a committee member allowing you to come to our meetings and have your say or you can volunteer to help with research, poster/leaflet distribution etc. If you are interested, please send an email via the 'Contact Us' page. Alternatively, send us a message if you think there is a local issue we should address. Thank you. 

Click to report an issue to 'fix my street.' This may be potholes, trip hazards, graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, street lighting, or anything else that you think needs to be repaired/addressed by the Council.